Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Project Life: Weeks Four and Five

Firstly, I got my computer back yesterday...super excited about that. I feel like I'm a month behind editing pictures instead of only a week, but I'll get caught up.
 
Here is week 4. The insert is a blog I wrote about an incident that happened with my pup in January. You can read about it HERE.

Here's week 4 without the insert.

Here's Page 2 of week 4 with some of my baby's artwork in the insert. 
 
Here is a detail shot of a template I used from Design Editor. 
 
Here's week 5. The insert is a "graduation" certificate Munch got when he completed a Lego class he was in. The blue journal square is about our pup Kaiser going to "boarding school". I tried to get creative and use his paw as a stamp, but you can't really tell. I went with it anyway.

Here is week 5 without the insert.

Week 5 Page 2. I used 3 pictures that Munch actually took. I love that I can put his photography to good use in this project.

I created an 8x10 layout for a few of the pictures I took during a walk at the park.

That wraps up weeks Four and Five. Now that I have my computer back, I hope I can get even more caught up. I'm hoping to continue to post 2 weeks at a time until I'm completely caught up.

I'll be linking this blog up to Project Life Tuesday over at The Mom Creative.

The Mom Creative

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad to hear about your computer!

tammie said...

how funny that we both posted weeks 4 and 5 today.

i really have to include my children's artwork in my album.... i certainly have enough to choose from!
you've also inspired me to use some different size insert pages!

Nirupama said...

Great spreads! Love how you include artwork and pics from your son.

Lisa Johnson said...

I ♥ all your inserts and pieces of every day life that you included. Plus, you take great pics!

alisha said...

Cerise I adore your redesigned blog, those freaking awesome pumps, and fantastic profile pic!!! And I love you! :)

My blog has been way mistreated by me, and it about to get a new make over as well. Same thing, I'm not blogging because I'm not crafting as much! And it's time I revamp my blog so I feel free to blog about whatever I choose on it! Why has it taken me so long to figure that out??? UGH! Love you! Love your family! And thanks for always being a motivation for me. In more ways than you know!

Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket said...

I am so glad your computer is back up and running :) I think my favorite page is the mushroom- I always have a soft spot for forrest themes!

ScrappyGoodness said...

Love the circle picture! Your layouts are great.

Ronnie said...

It's awesome that you got your computer back so that you can get stuck into it and start feeling caught up. Thanks for sharing these delightful layouts of yours! The 8x10 layout of the walk at the park is just adorable, Cerise.
Ronnie xo