Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

Saturday I called my mother to ask if she wanted to keep me company while I took the boys to get hair cuts (mostly so Munch could "see again".) We ended up at a nearby pumpkin patch.

It was much too exciting to sit still for a brother shot.

There was a hay maze...so there was a lot of this going on.

Munch thought it would be perfect if he could just move in.

Nox needed a break for a moment and let me take this sweet shot.
 
He is in love with pumpkins this year.

It's funny how sometimes, just a haircut can turn into a little adventure.


Not that it's ever anything less, with Gigi in tow.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pictures! The boys look like they had a lot of fun!
xoxo

Nirupama said...

Lovely shots, looks like an awesome patch! Those random adventures are the best.

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

That last photo melts my heart - so fun!

Stephanie said...

Such sweet photos! Looks like you guys had a great time at the pumpkin patch!