Sunday, January 31, 2010
Saturday, January 23, 2010
- Craft Crave has a list of daily freebies
- Two Peas in a Bucket has great free kits and fonts and great selection of digi stuff to buy if you are interested. You have to become a member to download, but membership is free.
- Raspberry Road Designs has some beautiful freebies as well as items avalible for purchase in her shop.
- RebeccaB Digiscrapper does lots of free and fantastic kits, wonderful for scrapping your kids.
- I recently discovered TMF Scraps. She has some pretty freebies, but consider donating some money in thanks to help her pay for her hubby's medical expenses for leukemia.
- Finally Angelica's digiscrap-blog is one of my favorites. She has some beautiful stuff that she offers, as well as some inspiring pages that she creates.
REMEMBER TO THANK ALL THE BLOGGERS THAT OFFER UP THEIR FANTASTIC ART WORK FOR FREE!! THEY LIKE THE PRAISE AND IT ENCOURAGES THEM TO CREATE MORE!
Lastly: I started digi scrapping with Scrapbook Flair. They still offer their digi scrapping software for free along with some free kits. The software is easy to use but doesn't allow for the freedom and creativity that Adobe does so I didn't use it for very long. There are some wonderful pages posted by members that I like to look through when I need inspiration.
Also I purchase my single pages through Scrapbook Flair's store: Scrapbooks Please. They are great quality pages and they often have sales for 99 cent 12x12 pages.
Hope this helps anyone that wanted to get started Digi-scrapping. I eventually would love to make my own kits, but need some more training on Adobe first.
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Monday, January 04, 2010
Finally here is the card wreath I made. All pretty and full with Christmas cards. I'm so glad I made it. It was really wonderful having something to display all my cards on so nicely.
My goal for this year is to have all my planned Christmas gifts done by September. I've already started my list, hopefully I can meet my goal!