Tuesday, June 11, 2013

My Happy Thoughts

For some reason I'm having a hard time this week...not sure why, there is plenty to be happy about. Just a little scatterbrained. 

Last Thursday we met my sister and a bunch of her friends at Deep Ellum Brewing Co. I've never been a huge fan of beer, but it was lots of fun and some guy at the bar INSISTED that I try their Double Brown Stout...turns out I actually do like beer...NEVER would have thought it would be a stout though. It was such a fun night, it's sad how little we hang out with other adults.
We got a better one, but this one cracks me up.
This weekend I rode the train into Dallas for a girls night with my sister and her friends. We had an amazing time, but it was kinda bittersweet because she's moving soon and I hate that. 
I promise, I am NOT as angry as I look. 
I went for a run. It felt fantastic. I actually decided to just go ahead and give myself a fresh start. Started C25K over and decided that I would start my Mile A Day challenge again. Don't care if it's walking or running, I want to travel at least one mile a day. Feels good. 

I'm linking up!

 photo ArtatHomeButton_zps18898da7.jpg

3 comments:

Ricki Treleaven said...

I really need to step-up my walking. Pilates classes are not enough!!!

Thanks for linking-up, and guess what????

(a Newbie who's one of your buddies linked-up)...

VERY happy about that!!!

(((hugs))),
Ricki Jill

alisha said...

Okay, that first picture is hilarious! The 2nd one is awesome! I don't think you look mad, either. Just serious. Miss you!

Unknown said...

I am so glad you came out! And yay for double brown stout!