While packing up my Halloween Tree (I'm a tad bit crazy when it comes to Halloween) it became fairly obvious that for Christmas ornaments had to be VERY kid friendly. I think my 2 year old would build a tree house and move into our tree if he could shrink to the right size. He also has ZERO clue about how to be gentle with my ornaments.
(above photo collage created using photo mat by scrapping with liz)
1. Simple Christmas Felt Ornaments from Cards by Paula
2. Felt State Ornaments from In Between Laundry
3. Felt Lights from Wild Olive
4. Mommy and Baby Owl from The Vintage Umbrella
5. Felt Christmas Tree Ornaments from Bugs and Fishes
6. Winter House from Bits and Bobs
7. Holly Leaves from Bugs and Fishes
8. The Stable from Wild Olive
9. Polaroid Ornaments from Sew Mama Sew
Now is the perfect time to start on getting some of these done. I love the idea of maybe putting pieces of the boys past Christmas outfits into the polaroid ornaments...would be cute right?
How do you make your tree more kid friendly?