Friday, May 10, 2013

Five Things on Friday

My Fat Ass Friday posts have become a little depressing for me to write and I'm sure more than a little sad to read. So until I get my act together, Fridays are going to be a little random. I'll try to still add a little note in keeping with FAF though. 


1. Let's start with a little FAF.
2013 Starting Weight: 165
Last Weigh In: 165
Current Weight: 165
Gained This Week: 0
Total Lost: 0
2013 miles as of last week: 137.28
Miles logged this week: 0
Total Miles: 137.28
I really just need to focus on one day at a time and stop beating myself up over days past....cause let's be honest, that makes things worse. I'm gonna link this post up with Angie...even though it's not all about my weight and fitness. 

2. I have been a terrible bloggy friend lately. I'm distracted by LOTS of things lately. Hopefully, HOPEFULLY...that will lessen soon...or there is a possibility that it could get worse, BUT I will try to get better. 

3. We are having a BBQ tomorrow. I told the boys it was a party...Munch took that to mean it's a birthday party...for him. His birthday is in October. 
I am super excited to spend time with family and friends. We don't do it near enough and I've been missing them lately. Hopefully we can start getting together a little more frequently. Ice Cream Social maybe?

4. I have no idea what we are doing on Mother's Day. 

5. Nox insists "Munch is my BEST brodder. He wakes up the sun." I think it's the cutest thing EVER. 
Now if they could just get along for five minutes ;o)

3 comments:

Ricki Treleaven said...

You know....it's the time of year. I've been a terrible bloggy friend, too, but it's the end of the school year and we're busy, busy!

I've been going to PIlates class...trying to get stronger!

xo,
RJ

Craftcherry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I found your blog through Project Life (you left a comment on my layout - thanks!). First off - your current weight is my goal weight lol. I am doing a weight loss thing too and for a while I thought that running and exercise would help me. It didn't. I ran like crazy doing the couch to 10K program and I played soccer twice a week but still no (or very little) weight loss happened. Frustrating! I cut all processed food, starches and sugar out of my diet to see if that would change things. I have lost 30 pounds in 2 months. Of course I have a lot more than you to lose (I was 240 and now 210) but if you are stuck and wanting to shake things up you might want to give it a try, even for a month to see if it gets your weight loss moving again. This book is a really good resource and gives some insight into why cutting carbs works. http://www.amazon.com/Living-Low-Carb-Controlled-Carbohydrate-Long-Term/dp/1402768257