Pretty photo heavy post this time, but I thought it would be fun to do a post of my process.
1. Get a couple binders, planner and large variety pack of Project Life Page Projectors.
|I use Recollections binders I got at Michaels a couple weeks ago. Couldn't pass up buy one get one! The planner is from Paper Coterie a half off + gift card buy. I use the planner to jot down notes about the day as it happens or at the end of the day.)|
2. Separate protectors and make new Project Life themed table cloth. (kidding)
|I have extras of Design F cause I LOVE to use them for big weekend events. I also ordered a We R Memory Keepers multi pack to play with)|
3. Throw protectors into two albums...mostly at random.
4. Label each week with the dates and week numbers.
|I used my Silhouette to cut the numbers using Karla Dudley's Everyday Life Number Circles, available at the Silhouette store.|
5. Edit and Organize your photos for the week in progress. (Most are already edited...so this isn't a long process.)
6. Sticky note it up. I have to add notes on where the pictures will go, where I want journaling/filler cards.
|This is also when I make sure I have my memorabilia for the week organized.|
7. Pick up mass order of pictures...or have your hubby do it, because he gets to go out with his pals afterwards ;o)
8. Distract adorable boys with Legos....and get to work!
9. Step back and admire a job well done!
|week one layout|
|My journaling didn't show up well in the pictures, the paper I went with is pretty crazy. I decided to include my 2013 Resolutions and a couple pieces of art the boys did.|
|Thank goodness for instagram...cause that is ALL I used this week.|
I am linking up with The Mom Creative!