2. Find the girl I was in February and March of 2012. I'm going to start tracking my food again tomorrow and on Friday I will officially start up my Fat Ass Friday posts again, whether or not there is a linky party to join. John and I are getting a 3 month/winter membership to the rec center so we can use their gym and have NO excuses for not working out. Rain and cold will not stop me from reaching my goals!
3. I really want to craft more this year. I seemed to have fizzled out sometime after April and never got my crafting mojo back. Well, I'm hitting my overflowing Pinterest boards and I'm going to start crafting again.
4. Continue with mile a day. Technically, I think it was supposed to end on New Years Eve...but I find that posting it on instagram has almost given me a boost in motivation. So I'm going to see how long I can go. Started 2013 off with 3.4 miles and it felt great!
5. PROJECT LIFE! I've been working hard to catch up on 2012. Snapfish has a few more hours left on there 99 for 99 cent deal and I'm trying to talk advantage. The big variety pack is due to hit Amazon on Friday and I have my planner ready to go. I'll have more on how I've set up for this year next week. I should have the title page and first week done by then. I love LOVE this project...and I adore looking over the pages I've completed. It feels so great to have all those memories recorded and so many photos printed. Before they were just sitting on my computer where no one could see them.
6. Read these books and then read some more. Currently on my nightstand:
- A Feast for Crows - George R.R. Martin My 2nd or 3rd time reading this series. Cannot wait for the next book to come out!
- Caught - Harlan Coben My mother gave me this book. It takes place in the same area of NJ I spent my tween/teenage years.
- Switch Bitch - Roald Dahl Accidental find at Half Price Books. I'll read anything Roald Dahl, can't wait for this one!
- Start Something That Matters - Blake Mycoskie My sister's close friend Flo (Made by Firenze hosted an amazing giveaway last month and I won a pair of TOMS...on top of also giving money to a charity in my name she also included this book. (Such a wonderful, generous surprise!) I am really looking forward to reading it. I love the TOMS One for One program.
- Lord John and the Brotherhood of the Blade - Diana Gabaldon This is a spin off of her Outlander novels. I really enjoyed the first Lord John and am looking forward to sinking my teeth into this one.
- Game of Thrones: Graphic Novel Volume One - George R. R. Martin Technically this is my husband's book, but if he isn't done with it by the time I'm finished with the rest of my list, I'm gonna snag it.
8. Cook up a Feast of Ice and Fire. There are some really fantastic recipes in here. They are mostly Medieval recipes with quotes from the books naming their locations. Some recipes even have modern versions. We thought about having a Game of Thrones premier party, but I'm just not sure how that would work with the munchkins.
And that's my 2013 game plan. It looks like a lot, but I don't think I went overboard.
Wishing EVERYONE a happy and healthy 2013.