Friday, February 10, 2012

Fitness Friday - Week 6

Original Starting Weight: 223
Last Weigh In: 146
Current Weight: 144
Pounds lost since last weight in: 2
Total Pounds Lost: 79

The upside to being sick is losing weight...and it doesn't even really have to be me...This week we have been taking turns. Me, then Munch, then Hubby, now me again. The only one that seems to have escaped whatever the heck we have, is Nox. Although, Wednesday Nox did seem to be hell bent on breaking the females only policy for banshees. Seriously. That boy can SCREAM.
I did get a run in on Sunday, before the Superbowl and got some gardening in on Tuesday. Yes, gardening totally counts as a workout. The previous owners of my house planted this vile ground cover that spread it's roots all over the place. So I've been playing a LOT of tug o' war with the damn stuff. They also decided that using MILLIONS of rocks/stones/pebbles were a FANTASTIC thing to put EVERYWHERE....so we've been working on trying to clear some of that too. Hopefully we'll be able to plant some stuff this year.
Kaiser gets out of boarding school on Wednesday. I've talked to his trainer a few times and he tells me that Kaiser is doing fantastic. Taking commands really well, working on his anxiety and starting to ignore other dogs. We'll see how he does when he gets home, but I have high hopes.
Alright, off to try and make myself better. Taking dayquil, drinking OJ...eating fruit. Have to be feeling well for the Color Run next week and I really would love to get at least one more good run in before then. Cannot wait!
Have a happy and healthy week!

2 comments:

Joy said...

Awww, wishing you & your family a happy, healthy weekend!

Angie's Spot said...

Hope you're feeling better and I can't wait to hear about the Color Run!