Saturday, April 30, 2011

Scrappy Saturday

Just a quick post before I go to my sister's for a bride's maid brunch and then dress (for us, she already has her show stopper) shopping!

I'm seriously behind on the boy's scrapbooks. I really need to try doing a page a week for both boy's. The amount of pictures that never make it off my computer is just pitiful.

Here is Nox at 4 months. He's 8 months today! Totally growing too quickly.

Created using Lil' Monster by Everyday Mom Ideas and Template Free "bee" by Scraping with Liz

When Munch was 8 months old we went to see Eleven Hundred Springs at a free concert. It was a really fun and fantastic evening. The weather was PERFECT and the music was great!
Created using Hello Sunshine Freebie by Karen Lewis Designz and 365 template #31 by Moriginals.

3 comments:

alisha said...

ADORABLE!

Brandy@YDK said...

I love the monster page

Lindsay - Pen and Paint said...

I haven't done a baby book for either of my kids.
I am hoping I can say, "See I made a blog." and that will work.