Friday, April 15, 2011

Fat Ass Friday - Week 13

Link up your post with Brandy at You Don't Know.


Original Starting Weight: 223
Post Preggie Starting Weight: 200
Last Weeks Weight: 174
Current Weight: 172
Weight Loss This Week: 2
Total Weight Lost: 51


SWEET! I can't even begin to discribe how excited I am about this week. I am offically 1 pound under my pre-preggie weight! SO SO happy!


My next goal is a little silly, but I would LOVE to be able fit into my wedding dress again. Just for kicks really...just to say I can. I was 169 when I wore it, but 2 pregnancies have changed my body, SO I'm not sure that will do it. I guess we'll see though!

I got in two jogs this week. I completed week 4 on Tuesday and then last night we all went out together. I took Munch in the jogging stroller and Hubby took Nox in the single stroller with Kaiser. I decided to try week 3 with the stroller. It was super fun for Munch and I really enjoyed having the company...but I probably should have done week 1. Pushing the stroller and jogging seriously kicked my butt. Hubby said I looked graceful and fluid jogging....he's so sweet.
Look what I got in the mail this week:

I won these fantastic goodies for linking up on Fat Ass Friday. I LOVE them. Brandy made the cute zippered pouch. How cute is that?! I love those hedgehogs...they just make me smile. Went to Kohl's today after a long and bash-my-head-in-boring visit to DPS to renew my license. While there I went a little crazy and decided to try on a some shirts and shorts in a size below what I have been wearing. And guess what? They fit...and the medium white t-shirt actually looked good!! Seriously excited. LOVE it! Can't remember the last time I was comfortable in a medium. So I may have bought that white shirt in 3 colors...I may also want it in 4 more colors. It's also possible that I was bouncing off the walls with glee at going down a size.


I got so distracted trying on smaller clothes that I missed lunch. The people at Kohl's are evil...they put chocolate at the registers...and not just any chocolate...GODIVA. I decided that I needed a treat to celebrate, which could have gone VERY badly...EXCEPT they had these:

Dark Chocolate Pearls with Mint. These fantastic chocolate gems are amazing. They taste like heaven AND are only 25 calories per serving. That's 8 little chocolate balls of goodness, people. Just enough to calm a craving. SO GOOD.

6 comments:

Kate said...

Congrats on the loss! Don't you love getting into smaller clothes...one of the best feelings in the world.

Oh and I'm totally jealous of all the gifts. Too cute! ;)

Amber said...

Grats on the loss! That's awesome! And so is hitting 50 POUNDS LOST, WOO!

I'll have to look for those little Godiva balls, they look like a nice mid-day treat.

Corinne said...

YAY for you. Being under pre baby weight is such an amazing feeling

alisha said...

Congratulations girl! And my word, I have to make a trip to Kohls just to find those Godiva balls! Godiva balls for that few calories?!?!? MUST have!

Brandy@YDK said...

you are a rockstar!!! you are doing so awesome.

Anonymous said...

When a girl ceases to blush, she has lost the most powerful charm of her beauty.