Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My Boys Tuesday - Easter Pants

Sorry, Monday just wasn't happening. Hope everyone that celebrates had a fantastic Easter! I know we did.

I had a million projects on my Easter to do list, but Easter snuck up on me so I didn't get as much done as I had planned. I did however get some pants done for the boys.

Little Nox got a pair of Big Butt Baby Pants and a pocket square, which was supposed to be a bow tie. Oh well, next year!

For Munch's pants I messed around with Made's Basic Pant Tutorial. She has a pattern, but they ended up too short and tight for my little man, so I made my own, using hers as a guide.
And here is a picture of Munch and I. Just cause I love it. It's not often we can get him to smile directly at the camera. :o)
I have a little of that fabulous argyle fabric left. Any ideas on what I should make with it?

5 comments:

Lindsay - Pen and Paint said...

I looooooooooooove these pants! Great pattern.
I say with the left over fabric make a bow tie and a bib! I never have cute bibs and always wish I did.

Corinne said...

love the pattern

alisha said...

OH MY WORD!!!! Where did you get that fabric???? Those pants are pure greatness! LOVE LOVE LOVE! The pics are great too. Especially you and Lyndon! You look amazing! And I love the color of your pants next to his too!

Unknown said...

Love them!! I'll have to make some for my boy. I miss sewing. I wish I had more time.

Brandy@YDK said...

you did so good! love that print.