Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Project Life: Week 6

Went with an orange and blue theme for this week. Really love how it turned out. 
The smile card is from a studio calico card set I got a while back. It was one of those cards I had been holding onto and finally used it. The B&W shot is one of my favorites of Nox and just a happy accident. He ran into the shot while I was trying to get a PL layout photographed. :o) I also included my reason for doing PL. Love it when my kiddos enjoy the albums. 

insert side one:
This is a little blurb about a magazine interview I did regarding my weight loss. (If you are interested you can read my favorite post about my journey: HERE). I am still sure the interview happened with someone else and I was just lucky enough to listen in....

insert side two:
We didn't do anything special this year, but we always try to do something for Chinese New Year. I added a little digi page about our evening. 

page two:
This spread is a We R Memory Keepers protector. It fits 4x4 pictures which is awesome for instagrams. I kinda love it. Makes it so much easier. We had a pretty normal week so it was nice to be able to put it together quickly. 

I'm linking up with The Mom Creative:


The Mom Creative

6 comments:

Lisa Johnson said...

Congrats on the weight loss...I had no idea you had lost so much. Since this was back in February have to heard back from the magazine? :)

That Chinese New Year spread is TOO CUTE! I ♥ those paper lanterns along the left hand side.

Chrisy@GoodNorthCoastLife said...

Hi Cerise
Long-time no see! I'm back on the PL bandwagon after a little break and was so glad to see you are still linking up on Mom Creative. Gosh, got to admire how dedicated you are in getting these layouts done, you go girl! Love the Chinese New Year spread, it came together really well.
Hope you are well.

Katie said...

I am so behind on sharing my PL spreads. I have been keeping up with creating them but for some reason photographing, getting ready to post, and actually blogging about them has been too much for me to accomplish lately.

Let me just say how totally awesome that you were interviewed!!! That does sound very exciting, but you earned the recognition. Your weight loss before and after are such inspirations! Way to Go!

Nirupama said...

Love your color on your pages this week as well. Have been so impressed with your weight loss journey over the years, your feature is well deserved. So exciting :)

alisha said...

Love your pages, as always! And your weight loss girl! Gorgeous! However, you have always been a wonderful and beautiful friend! Always.

And I'm so glad you are back to posting!

Ricki Treleaven said...

Okay the Chinese New Year page is one of my faves so far! So cute, Cerise!