Saturday, October 05, 2013

Currently 10.5.2013

Watching: Bomb Girls on Netflix - It's about the women who built bombs during WWII. Really loving it.

Reading: Lots of emails and blogs...trying to catch up on some, deciding to unsubscribe on others. I've just got WAY too much on my plate.

Listening: The Greatest Hits of the Forties radio on Spotify. Forties music never fails to make me smile.

Making: My Halloween costume. Something simple but fun :o)

Feeling: Meh. Been sick, slowly beginning to feel better.

Planning: Munch's FIFTH birthday party. He had a Halloween/costume party last year and wants to keep up the tradition. I have GOT to start decorating this weekend!

Loving: The weather very slowly beginning to feel like fall and pumpkins everywhere. I LOVE October.

3 comments:

alisha said...

Love this post. I need to do this! Easy insert for PL as well. Loving the feel a Fall as well! It was so amazing experiencing it too. I've experienced sudden drops in the temperature over a 5-10 minute period before. But this was literally INSTANT. A single blow of the wind and the temp dropped 20 degrees. Like we walked through a wall. It was so neat.

Nirupama said...

Hope you feel better soon! I was so happy to see new episodes of Bomb Girls on netflix too. I watch sometimes while my little one naps and I scrap. That time is so much better when I have good old timey TV to watch :)
Oh, and we are planning the same birthday theme for the middle of October. Awesome.

Karen M. Peterson said...

Bomb Girls? I hadn't heard of it, but now I'm going to have to look it up!

I hope you feel better!