Sunday, August 04, 2013

Shutter-Bug Sunday - Motion Edition


Welcome to Shutter-Bug Sunday! This week we focused on capturing motion.

We went bowling for my husband's birthday on Thursday and I figured that would be my perfect opportunity to practice my motion photography. Completely forgot to take into account the terrible lighting, but I worked with what I had. I really need to research low light photography and do some major practicing.

The funny thing is, one of the worst pictures I took, turned out to be my favorite for this weeks theme. To get the full effect, I think it's best to see the whole sequence.

Here is how to bowl in four steps, according to Nox:
1. Bowl

2. Wait nervously to see what the ball does.

3. Get super excited when the ball hits the "ninjas" (that's what Nox INSISTS on calling the pins...)

4. Victory dance!!

Next week we are sticking with the plan and going with the Alphabet. So keep an eye out for fun and interesting letters to shoot! I've been slacking a little on this, so I'll be going on lots of walks hunting for fun letters.


1 comment:

Ricki Treleaven said...

What fantastic action shots! I love these bowling photos, Cerise. They are so cute!