Friday, March 02, 2012

Fitness Friday - Week 9

Original Starting Weight: 223
Last Weigh In: 143
Current Weight: 143
Pounds lost since last weight in: 0
Total Pounds Lost: 80

Holding steady.

Another glorious week here. Got a couple walks in and a run. Mostly, I've been in the garden. There seems to be more work to do every time I go out there. My muscles are sore from pulling ivy and ground cover roots. The mulch was packed down about a foot thick so I've been trying to clear that out too. I am pretty sure the previous owners were trying to breed rocks.
For some reason I really enjoy it though. Soon I should have enough cleared to plant flowers.

Hopefully next week I'll have something more interesting to report!

If you are having the weather we are in Texas, ENJOY IT!! Have a happy and healthy week.

1 comment:

Angie's Spot said...

Congrats on holding steady!

I swear, pulling weeds has to burn so many calories. I have never been quite so sore as I was after pulling weeds for hours last Memorial Day weekend.