Friday, March 16, 2012

Fitness Friday: Week 11

Starting Weight: 223
Current Weight: 143
Total Pounds Lost: 80

I have been an awful blogger lately. I feel like it's because I've been really busy, but if I think about it I really haven't been THAT busy. I do have a LOT to do, but I've been dragging my feet a little more than I should.

I basically restarted C25K this week. I haven't been getting out as much as I should, because of the weather...and when the weather is nice I'm in the garden working. I need to get back in gear though. Hence starting fresh. It actually feels really good.

I also need to start fitting yoga back in to my day. I miss it so much. My time management lately has been AWFUL.

So far today has been pretty good. My sister came by and took the boys to the park so I could have some time to myself. I took care of some of the ivy growing in my front flower beds and worked on a large super special order for my sister's wedding. :o)

In other slightly fitness related news: My hubby bought me this adorable running charm from James Avery:
Super sweet, cause he didn't even know it was on my list!

He also bought me a subscription to Runner's World, which I've wanted for awhile. The articles are really great and reading it usually gives me a boost in motivation.

Hope everyone has a happy and healthy week!

No comments: