Friday, September 02, 2011

Fat Ass Friday - Week 29



Original Starting Weight: 223
Post Preggie Starting Weight: 200
Last Weigh In: 150
Current Weight: 150
Pounds Lost This Week: 0
Total Pounds Lost: 73

I actually lost a pound last week...and then gained it back. I'm telling myself it's because I FINALLY started strength training/yoga and my body is gaining muscle. Could be the cupcakes I ate for Nox's first birthday though. Hmmm....let's just stick with the yoga theory.

I bought Jillian Michael's Yoga Meltdown. I was looking for Bob's DVD...cause he is better looking and SO much nicer, but sadly I couldn't find it...so Jillian is who came home with me. I was actually pleasantly surprised. She was nicer than I expected AND I didn't want to die AND I am more flexible than little Miss Fitness...SO I did some bouncing off the walls. I was sore for a couple days after and Jillian does not work well on days I plan on doing a long run, but we can totally be yoga buddies.

Speaking of bouncing off walls. A couple weekends ago I went with my sister for the final dress trying on. Last time I couldn't get the dresses zipped. Which was slightly embarrassing, cause I was surrounded by the skinny bridesmaids. THIS time it was just me...and they were able to zip up the dress AND they had to clip me in it! Seriously?! I am still attempting back flips. I wonder if Jillian has a video for that? I wish I could have gotten pictures, but they store thought they were super fancy and wouldn't let us take them. Evil.

In other news the HIGHS for next week are in the 90s! Monday there is a HIGH of 88. I cannot remember the last time I was so excited...we are totally taking the boys on a walk..and going to the park and celebrating! I'm was begining to think it would stay in the 100s FOREVER...and that I would NEVER be able to take a walk with my kids again...EVER. I may go crazy and even go for a jog in the daylight...with the sun on my face.

Have a happy, healthy and hopefully cooler week!

3 comments:

Jessi said...

What an awesome experience dress shopping! Woohoo for you! I can imagine you were so excited!

Brandy@YDK said...

your posts are always awesome to read and so inspiring!

alisha said...

Can't believe I'm so behind! Nice reminder of how wonderful it is to be out of the 100's around here! This past weekend we were actually cold at softball practice for a change!

I cannot wait to see you in that dress!