Friday, September 09, 2011

Fat Ass Friday - Week 30


Original Starting Weight: 223
Post Preggie Starting Weight: 200
Last Weigh In: 150
Current Weight: 150
Pounds Lost This Week: 0
Total Pounds Lost: 73

I'm okay with this. I was REALLY annoyed this morning, cause I had gotten down to 148, but weigh in is on Fridays...NOT every day.

I've been working my butt off and getting sore. And I know that I've made progress, even if the scale says I haven't. It's a big fat liar. So I'm good. Jillian and I are becoming better friends. I ran last night and beat my person 5k record by 2 minutes. So the scale can stay where it is, as long as I continue feeling better.

In some other, awesome news. My little sis and I were going through some bags of clothes I found in our shed and we located my old size 22 pants. This past weekend I threw them on. I fit into one leg!!
I kinda want to frame them and hang them somewhere, so I never EVER forget how far I have come.

Have a happy and healthy week!  

6 comments:

Corinne said...

love that picture. <3

Fiona said...

Great photo of you and your old pants! Wow, haven't you done a great job!

Brandy@YDK said...

Wow that is totally freaking awesome

Anonymous said...

Cerise, you look wonderful. I love you. Auntie Ellen

Joy said...

OMG, That is great! You are doing an awesome job, keep up the good work! :)

alisha said...

AWESOME.