Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thifty Thursday - Owl

When the Hubby and I got our weekend without the kids we took the opportunity to visit some cool thrift/vintage stores.

This little guy was found at Dolly Python.
I just had to get him. He's so beautiful and I know a lot of love and work went into him.
In my dream house I have a craft room, with a wall filled with hand sewn, vintage art. My friend here is just the first to join the collection. I found a great home for him. Not the wall in my dream house, but one day we'll get there!

3 comments:

Pradeepa said...

He is such a cute guy. True, lot of hardwork and love has gone into creating this guy.

Tamara said...

oh so cute. owls are so hard to resist. great find.

alisha said...

Okay, you better hide him when I come over because he is stinking adorable!