Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Boys...Tuesday

Oops! My Boys Monday hasn't really worked out the past two weeks. Better late than never I guess. Yesterday, my fabric for Lennox's room came in! I have to get some coordinating fabrics, but these are the main ones.
I'm for sure planning on a quilt and curtains...but I may branch out to more stuff if that goes well. I'm certainly open to suggestions!
On Saturday we ventured to The Funky Finds Spring Fling. There were a ton of great vendors. We got this onesie for Lennox from Burp Clothing, and I ordered a new and bigger diaper bag for both the boys (and me), which I'll show off the moment I get it. :o)

And here are my "big" boys looking for some good records at the flea market next door to Funky Finds.

3 comments:

~holly said...

that sew4home.com site has tons of nursery room things to sew. check it out. love the theme and colors of the room!

alisha said...

Love the fabric! Love the onesie! Love the pic of John and Lyndon!

Cassie J said...

Cool fabric. Like the record shopping photo, that's a classic!