Monday, April 08, 2013

Project Life: Week 25

 I had a little bit of a panic last week. I was on week 25 of 2012...and we are now on week 15 of 2013. Talk about insanely far behind. Seriously started to lose all motivation for Project Life. Then I looked over my previous pages and thought how sad I would be if I left it unfinished. Plus, I do have a huge chunk of the pictures for 2012 printed already so I HAVE to scrap those...right?! Right. So, I got to work. 

Week 25 is not one of my favorite spreads. It has mistakes and I didn't embellish as much as I would have liked, BUT it's DONE.

Page One:
Just an average week at our house.  

I loved this group of three instagrams and also the memory of painting rocks. We really need to do that again. 

Page Two:

It was a pretty low photo week for me, but I made it work. 
 During a purge treasure hunt, I found an old scrapbook day by day calendar and one for stickers too. 
I'm glad I've found a place for the random pieces in my hoard. 

Not my favorite by any means, but I kinda hope I can keep some of the simplicity and stop fusing so much over little mistakes...even though they drive me nuts. 

I will be linking up with The Mom Creative. 

The Mom Creative

5 comments:

Kelli @ WhimsiKel said...

Love the rock artists card! It's overwhelming to be behind, but you can do it! In 5 years, you'll be glad it's done even if you have no embellishments. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, I think your layout is great! I envy people with low photo weeks because then they get to do all kinds of cool stuff like you did here, add favorite recipes, use lots of stickers and journaling. I love all your embellishing, it's really fun, and the yellows and blues throughout the pages look great and really tie the whole thing together. Your title card is so super cute! I haven't done *any* of 2012 yet. I have all the pics and hopefully enough journaling/etc to remember what the heck those pictures are of, but I decided to forge ahead into 2013 while it was fresh in my mind. So, you may feel behind, but you're 25 weeks ahead of me for 2012 :) Thanks for commenting on my page!

Stephanie said...

Really great layouts this week, as always! I love the patterned papers you used!

Suzanne said...

Your pages look great. I think your right if you give up on it, it would be sad. You will catch up!

Nirupama said...

I hope you keep going!! You are doing great, and being done feels sooo good. Love those rock painting instagrams too :)