|With the exception of 4 and 5 other photos were taken from the sites.|
1. Christmas in the Square, Frisco, TX. Choreographed Christmas Lights and Music. Runs November 23 - January 6. On December 15th they have a Christmas Event with Santa, Train Rides and lots of other fun things to do. Check out the flyer HERE.
2. Christmas Tour of Lights, Farmers Branch, TX. A driving tour of lights set up to run December 1st - New Years Eve.
3. Deerfield HOA Plano, TX. The whole neighborhood gets in on the action. Apparently, it's quite the sight to see.
4. Hebron Pkwy & High Sierra Dr. in Carrollton, Texas. The owners of the house go all out for Christmas. They take toy donations and if you are lucky you may even catch Santa checking things out.
5. Carrollton Garden Railroad Display. This family is kind enough to open up their backyard to the community and share their amazing holiday display. All they ask in return is food donations that help out the Metrocrest Food Bank.
I cannot wait to check these out! If you are in the area I would love more suggestions!