Friday, December 04, 2009

MIL 60th Birthday

My mother-in-law turned 60 yesterday so of course I had to make her something! To be honest I had a hard time giving up this reversable bag. I just LOVE the fabric so much. However I already made a skirt with the gray fabric so I decided that I didn't want to be to matchy.
I still have a bunch of the yellow left so I think I'll make something for myself with it.
I also gave her this cross I made a while ago, but wasn't sure who to give it to. Turns out her favorite color is blue, so it worked out perfectly.
My Sister-in-law has a birthday next week and she already requested I make her one too! I have a few completed projects ready for Christmas, but I'm not sure who reads this so obviously I'll have to wait to give before I post.

2 comments:

alisha said...

LOVE that fabric! That bag is cute! Did you have a pattern for it? I need to make one of those. It looks super easy too! Very cute! Love the cross too! Can't wait to see the one you make for Dawn!!

Danielle said...

What a great bag! Love your fabric combination. The cross is very pretty as well. I bet everyone will be excited by the gifts that you made for them this season.