Friday, November 13, 2009

A Couple of Digi Pages

Scrapbooks Please is having a sale on Digital Scrapbook pages until the end of the month so I'm going to try and step it up on page making this month.
Here is an Autumn page using pictures taken at Arbor Hills Nature Preserve:
Completed using:
Crisp Autumn Kit by Megan Poulton
Next I decided to use a picture I took of John on our road trip a few years back. I've already made two scrapbooks of the trip, but I've always loved this photo. Completed using:
Breath Nature Kit by Jackie Eckles from Little Dreamer Designs

2 comments:

alisha said...

Very cute family one. And WOW! I LOVE that pic of John. That's gorgeous! And you did a great scrap of it!

Counting down until our family photos!!! Less than a week now! WOOHOOO!

~holly said...

you are a digi queen! petit jean state park is one of my fondest memories growing up. love that place.