Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Project Life Tuesday: Munch Edition

Lately, Munch has been completely fascinated by my Project Life albums and all my supplies. He's been begging to let him help. Instead I grabbed an "extra" album out of my stash and gave it to him. We went through my left over photos that I had copies of or ones that just didn't make the cut.

He decided to start with some 6x8 layouts and had so much fun going through my stash for the perfect embellishments.
 I told him it's important to put the date and maybe write about the picture. We got one page journaled. The rest I need to find tags for.
He used up EVERY candy corn sticker I had!
 
This one he used a tag he took off his new Batman jacket. He was so thrilled with the idea of reusing something for his book.

He's grown up so much since these pictures were taken. I love that he's interested in scrapping with me, because it's so nice to have a scrapping buddy.

1 comment:

Nirupama said...

He's so cute!! I love that he did this. I would love to do this with my kids, they just need a little more patience.