Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Project Life: Weeks 14 and 15

These next couple weeks seem more simplified than previous spreads. Kinda loving them and it's more of what I've been doing with more current spreads too.
Week 14
Didn't take a detail shot, but the insert is our Color Run numbers. 

page one:
This week we took walks filled with wishes, Gandalf took a trip to the vet because he was feeling poorly, we had long talks about the beach and taking medicine and we baked some cookies. I've realized that I seem to have a big collection of the sky from my walks/runs. I've been playing around with the idea of doing something with them, not sure what though. 

page two:
We did The Color Run for the second year in a row. It was probably twice as crowded, which made it a little less fun, but we still had a blast AND we got to stay longer this year because no one was sick. Yay!

Week 15
I didn't take pictures of them but you can see the insert I included with the boys' hand-prints from class. I really need to do some updated ones with them soon. Love including their little hands in this project. 

page one:
The This Week card is from Studio Calico I believe. It wouldn't stay in the pocket so I added some washi to secure it. We had a pretty relaxed week this week. I wasn't feeling 100% so Munch made me "chicken soup" in his McDonald's kitchen and Nox refused to take a nap and ended up falling asleep on the couch.

page two:
More easy days. Munch found a recipe in his Highlights magazine and we managed to find the ingredients to a similar recipe I had and whipped up Banana Berry Muffins. Munch loved helping me bake....but refused to try even a tiny bite. I love watching the boys look out my bedroom window in the morning. The soft light that enters the room makes me so happy. I won a couple goodies from Jonathan over at Napkin Art Studios
Finished off this week with ice cream covered faces. 

Today I am linking up with The Mom Creative:

The Mom Creative

AND with Avinash and Nadini

3 comments:

Nirupama said...

Your pages look awesome! So fun to include the color run numbers, love how they still have the real color stain on them. I love that soft light picture too. And the pet picture polaroid cards are fabulous side by side like that.

ps. thanks for linking up, you are the best!!!

Karen M. Peterson said...

I want to do a Color Run! It looks like so much fun!

alida.post said...

That colour run looks like such a great photo opportunity! Wondeful capture.