Goodness! How did we get half way through the month already?! Last year I tried to pick a word (Discover), but this year I couldn't think of just one. I want to simplify, discover, purge, learn, write, love, enjoy. This year holds so much promise of being incredible. We will welcome our third boy in May, Munch starts Kindergarten in the Fall and Nox is showing signs that he may be potty trained by the end of the month, which means Preschool!!
I am determined not to stress too much about any of the unknowns that a new year brings. Last year, I felt like a ball of stress almost the entire year and it was exhausting.
This year I don't have resolutions. I have intentions, things that I want to do, but if life gets in my way then so be it.
1. Get Carpets Cleaned (2 years with 3 cats, 2 kids and 1 dog...way too long...would be SO much easier without any carpets!)
2. Purchase minivan so I have a place to fit all the kidlets.
3. Get family pictures done.
4. Write more letters. Particularly to my little sister and Munch's buddy in Austin.
5. Complete a 40 bags in 40 days challenge. Or 40 things in 40 days. Purge, simplify, clean. :o) This is supposed to be a project for Lent, but I think it's a great challenge no matter what the time of year! If you search Pinterest an overwhelming amount of pins come up, but I love me some free printables and Sugar Tot Designs has both a free printable and a good explanation of the project.
6. Blog more and keep up with the blogs I love to read.
7. Learn to use my camera outside of Auto...so far I've just learned how to use my awesome remote. Really not sure how I lived without it and the boys LOVE it.
9. Catch up with Project Life. I'm pretty behind at the moment, but I feel like I can get 2014 done and out of the way in time.
Post Baby Intentions
1. Start running again. I have missed it SO much. Every time I see a runner I feel a twinge of jealousy. Cannot wait till I get the doctors okay to start once Silas is here.
2. Get newborn/family pictures. I may do newborn shots on my own and then get my sister to take family shots when she comes to visit. We shall see :o)
3. Write more letters
4. Try to keep up with Blog.
5. Keep up with Project Life. I love doing this project, so I don't think I'll have too much of a problem. May get behind, but that's okay.