Friday, November 11, 2011

FAF - Week 36

Original Starting Weight: 223
Post Preggie Starting Weight: 200
Last Weigh In: 143
Current Weight: 142
Pounds Lost This Week: 1
Total Pounds Lost: 81
I feel like I should post. I skipped last week, but I feel like FAF has really become almost a habit.

11.2 - I finally ran again. In the morning. I ran past our soon to be house and on the way back home decided to cut through the green belt and try a little trail running. I hurt my hip with that genius idea...
11.5 - I went with my sister and her maid of honor to get my matron of honor dress. They measured me at a size 4 on top and size 8 on the hips. Kinda sad it wasn't the other way around, but super happy with the number 8 anyway!! We also went with my sister so she could try on her wedding dress. She's is going to be the most beautiful bride!
11.7 - I got REALLY tired of babying my silly hip and decided to try some power yoga. Thank you Jillian for fixing my hip.
11.9 - I finally got out to run again! No running through parks this time, just a nice jog with the pup. Then I got my hair cut and colored for our family pictures on Saturday. I haven't gone this dark before and certainly never gone red(ish).

(I also haven't washed it yet...cause I'm terrified that all the color will wash out and I'll be back to my mousy brown, not to mention that I'm supposed to wash my hair in cold water and I've been freezing since Wednesday.)

We had THIS for dinner.
 It was REALLY yummy.
11.11 - Did a 3 mile walk with the boys and pup this morning. About to do some power yoga and then force myself into a shower. I feel gross and my hair isn't looking so pretty, so jumping into a cold shower while I'm covered in sweat should be easy. Yeah, I know I just painted a pretty picture. 
Thank you to any Veterans out there! Have a happy and healthy week everyone!

2 comments:

Tamara said...

kudos girl. and that avacado pasta looks amazing. pasta is definitely high on my list of cravings lately.

alisha said...

That pasta looks delish. And I really love the darker hair on you!!!