Friday, July 01, 2011

Fat Ass Friday - Week 23




Original Starting Weight: 223
Post Preggie Starting Weight: 200
Last Weeks Weigh In: 159
Current Weight In: 157
Pounds Lost This Week: 2
Total Pounds Lost: 66

Flipping AWESOME. I'm so excited!! 22 pounds to go before I hit my goal weight. I got two 5ks in and when John worked from home on Tuesday I took advantage of nap time and went out for a 30 minute swim. I can't remember the last time I swam without a kid attached. It felt great and I'm really looking forward to John working from home again.

I had a great girls day with my mother and sister to celebrate my weight loss. I got a few new outfits. I'll take pictures when I get a chance to wear them. I got two pairs of shorts that were size 10. I can't remember the last time that happened.

John and I realized that when we started dating I was an unhealthy size 14. So from here on, I'm the thinnest and healthiest he's ever seen me! That feels really good.

This month I joined my first challenge on Spark People (you can read more about it HERE if ya want.) One of the things we had to do when joining was to take before pictures. I took them and kinda regretted not taking some when I first started out at 223. I'm sure I have some, just nothing like the ones below.
I still have a ways to go...but I'm really proud of how far I've come.

Another thing we have to do is revamp our personal page. I'm still working on mine, but I'm going to add this picture to it. I took it during one of our walks at the nature reserve near our house.

Have a happy and healthy next week AND a wonderful Independence Day if are here in the States! Happy Canada Day if there is anyone from Canada reading my blog!

5 comments:

Corinne said...

I love that quote. You look fabulous

Wendy said...

~wow~ That is awesome work!! You look great and have every reason to be proud. Man, I want to start running again. We had a heat index of 105 today...not great running weather. Must drag butt out of bed before 7am.
You are inspiring!

Julia said...

That amazing. If you had to give just one tip on weight loss what would it be?

Brandy@YDK said...

i think i need to give sparkpeople another look.

alisha said...

You are amazing! Love that pic and quote also!