Thursday, May 12, 2011

Opposites: Quiet and Loud

opposites button




Day Five's assignment was to photograph something that represented quiet. Nothing says that more to me than Nox asleep in my arms. The world could be crashing down around me and when I look down at his face all I feel is peace. He's begining to get too big to do this anymore and he fights a lot more than he used to. So, when I do get these precious moments, I cherish them.




Day Six we needed to photograph something loud. We have had some huge thunderstorms lately. The other day the storm woke up the whole house and everyone, kids and animals spent the rest of the afternoon glued to my legs. There were a few times where the thunder caused my poor old house to shake. I have to admit that I kinda hate thunder storms. The loud bangs make me nervous. BUT I love watching rain fall. There is something so beautiful about watching drops of water hit the ground. I hope to have days 7 and 8 up Tuesday, but we'll see how that works out.

1 comment:

alisha said...

Love this post. Love the pics. And love how much we can think alike on some things! Don't worry though, Lennox will still sleep in your arms sometimes! TJ fell asleep on my shoulder last Saturday while we were watching the game that would decide who we played for the championship. I was standing the whole time too. My back was killing me, my shoulder, back, and arm were a pool of drool- but I was NOT about to put him down!