Monday, May 02, 2016

Currently: 5.2.2016

Sorry I have been MIA lately. Happy has been having some serious sleep issues and as a result has turned our routine upside-down. Last Tuesday was the first night since Valentine's Day that he stayed in his own bed alone. We moved a twin mattress into his room and have been taking turns sleeping in there, slowly easing our way out. It has been exhausting to say the least. I'm hoping things will start getting back to some vague semblance of normal now.

This is what I've been up to during my brief free moments:

Watching: Murdoch Mysteries on Netflix

Listening: Little Talks by Of Monsters and Men

Making: About to start on our yearly calendar which starts in June. Because I made a calendar when we moved in together in March of 2004 and then the next year we got married and I got behind...so now it's June. 

Feeling: Better. I was sore most of last week from going overboard on strength training and today is the first day I haven't winced when I stood up.

Planning: A certain little Mister's 2nd birthday. I can't believe he'll be TWO just one week from today.

Loving: The cool air and rain today. 

No comments: