Thursday, November 11, 2010

Pink

This past Sunday my sister completed the 3 Day Walk for the Cure. I am so proud of her, not only for raising $7000 with her team for a wonderful cause, but also for walking 60 miles!
We went to the closing ceremony to show her our support, so I had to do something for the boys. They are just iron-on's I printed off, but they came out pretty cute. Wish the pink had come out a little darker, but they looked good in person.
Real Men Wear Pink!!
My sister wanted to dress up for the walk so I made tu-tu's for all three girls.
Don't they look great?
I don't know if I will make another adult size tu-tu again! It was super easy, but it took a TON of tulle and a lot of time...kinda love the end result though.
Oh! And the basket was sold just days before the walk. Whoo Hoo!
I would love to be able to walk one year, but after starting back up on Spark People this week and starting to excercise again, I can say with certainty that I have a LONG way to go before I can walk 60 miles.

2 comments:

alisha said...

AWESOME! Love the tutus! You did a great job! And I'm so excited to hear the basket sold in time too! WTG Arianna!

Brandy@YDK said...

so cute!!! love the little shirts and the tutus