Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Funky Finds Spring Fling

We went to the Funky Finds Spring Fling this weekend.
I didn't get Lyndon's Beatles outfit fixed in time so he wore the cute pants that Alisha made him.
I got this T-shirt from http://xyfactory.com/

This is a koala from http://www.fuzzymuffins.net/ we've named him Mitch, because he's the cutest infestation ever!!!

And cherry switch plates for my new kitchen
It was lots of fun even if it was super hot. There were a ton of great crafters...and I even got a few good ideas for stuff I can make. I can't wait to go to the Etsy Dallas Spring Bash next month.

4 comments:

Funky Finds said...

Thank you for attending our event! Looks like you picked up some great funky finds :) Your support is greatly appreciated. Jessica D.

alisha said...

Man! I forgot all about it! You have to remind me of these things!!!

Lyndon looks so cute. And even bigger than I thought he could possibly have gotten since the last time I saw him!

Love that you are getting stuff for your new kitchen!!! :)

Did you have to alter Lyndon's pants?

Unknown said...

Thanks for shopping at my booth, hope your enjoying your shirt :)

¤~∙3zArt∙~¤ said...

Thanks so much for featuring me!! It sure was hot at the event but I had such a good time there!!

-AJ (3zArt)