Thursday, October 23, 2008

Look What I Can Do!

This is more than a week overdue...but better late than never!
Lyndon Charles was born Tuesday, October, 14 2008 at 4:25 pm
He was 8 lbs 11 oz and 21 inches long.
Lyndon is a really good baby and we are so proud to have him as part of our family.




Crafting will be put on hold until I can figure out how to be Mama and Cerise. I'm learning slowly but surely. I hope to at least have a site with pictures up by the end of the week. There are SO many to go through!!

2 comments:

~holly said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. he is so cute! congrats momma and daddy!

from one mom to another. you will never figure out how to be "momma" AND "cerise". you will have to learn to combine the two! you are now momma cerise. from now on and forever...... and trust me. it's wonderful.

alisha said...

OH I cannot believe I still haven't gotten to see you two! :( He is so cute, and you look so good! And TJ loves his birthday present! :) hehe.

Ditto to what my big sis said! She's right on! Once you finally get some peace and get to relax a little, you'll realize the two just naturally combined! It's just going to be a matter of finding time to do some of the other things you want to do now! And don't worry, it will come! :)