Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Project Life 2014: Title Page and Week One

These pictures are horrendous...but I figured if I waited until I could get a decent picture I would never get anything posted. 


week one:
This absurdly long time....for no reason whatsoever.  
page one:
I love when a photo has room for journaling...also love the bicycle stamp I found in my stash...it's been like a treasure hunt sorting through everything. 

page two:
I've been trying hard to use more of my alpha stickers. I have a huge hoard of them that I just don't seem to use enough. I really like how the "be happy" card turned out. The card itself was painted with left overs after a painting session with the boys. I'm so glad I got to pull it out of my stash. 

I think I've finally figured out a system for working on my albums, which involves jumping all over the place, so my scrappy posts probably won't be in order. That's okay. I love that I can do Project Life my way and now I have organized my stuff I should be able to use my stash easily. (I'm hoping to do a post on that soon.)

2 comments:

Karen M. Peterson said...

The Be Happy card is adorable. It really turned out so cute.

Nirupama said...

Great pages. I love the black and white title page. It's always fun when you can incorporate painting time to a PL card!