Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Happy Thoughts: 7.16.13 edition

Kayla (from Green Mountain Couple) and I kicked off our first Shutter-Bug Sunday linky party. If you haven't joined in yet, it's not too late! We did self portraits to introduce ourselves. Originally, we were just going to do it the 2nd Sunday of the month, but after talking about it we decided every week would be more fun! We might not do a theme every week, but we would LOVE your input and would be SUPER happy to have you come share your photos with us.

Angie at My So Called Chaos did an AWESOME job on my blog. I LOVE it. Everything is so organized and pretty. Thanks, Angie!!

I won a Studio Calico Project Life kit from Design Editor last month and it came in the mail yesterday!! I LOVE it!
Cannot wait to use some of it!

The weather is wonderful at the moment. The rain means cooler temperatures...with highs in the 70s and 80s..instead of 100s. I love the sun, but this break in the heat is MAH-VELOUS!

I'm linking up!
 photo ArtatHomeButton_zps18898da7.jpg

5 comments:

Ricki Treleaven said...

I absolutely love your blog design! :D I need to check-out your new link party this weekend, too. I need a new camera first, LOL! I really am camera challenged.

Thanks for linking-up, and the weather has been so nice here, too. Not hot at all!

xo,
RJ

NatalieMartinez said...

Ok, I am kinda jealous you won that kit from Design Editor! I've never won a kit from giveaway on any scrapping blog. I'm just not lucky that way! Can't wait to see what you make!

NatalieMartinez said...

Ok, kinda jealous you won that Studio Calico kit from Design Editor!!!! Can't wait to see what you make! Natalie-Architect MAMA

Unknown said...

I adore your new design! My So Called Chaos really did a great job!

alisha said...

Okay, you are getting good at winning things from blogs! I'm a bit jealous! :)